- Unable to Restore Purchase (Pro Upgrade) on other devices
If you made an in-app purchase in order to unlock the Free version, please continue reading.
If you have reinstalled an app, reset your Android device, or got a new Android device, you can regain access to the Pro Upgrade purchase you have made. To do this, ensure you sign into Google Play with the same Google account you used to buy Diary Pro Upgrade. Your in-app purchase is tied to your Google account. When you install the Diary app and launch it, the application should automatically query Google Play and check for in-app purchase you’ve made, restoring it for you.
However, the app may not immediately restore your purchase. You may have to wait several minutes for it to check or manually update Google Play by doing following steps:
1. Go to phone settings.
2. Go to “Apps” or “Application manager”.
3. Scroll down, and touch Google Play Store.
4. Tap on the menu button (3 dots at the top right corner), and then Uninstall updates.
5. Touch the back arrow to return to the list of apps.
6. Scroll down, and touch Google Play Services.
7. Go to Storage and tap Clear cache.
8. Now again touch the back arrow to return to the list of apps, find Diary app, clear the cache like in the previous step, then go back and force stop the app.
9. Once you are done performing the above step, go back to the device’s home screen and relaunch the Play Store. Your Play Store app should update to the latest version within a few minutes.
10. Just tap on the menu button from within the Play Store app and go to Settings. Scroll down until you see Play Store Version. Tap on that to check for an update.
11. Relaunch Diary app and check if you are facing the same issue.