- Why should I use this app?
Water is important to every part of your body: kidneys, bowels, brain, joints, skin. Drinking enough water helps fight off illnesses, aids in digestion and nutrient absorption, helps with weight loss, boosts energy and improves mood, protects the tissues and joints, and helps keep skin bright and rich in collagen. Water carries nutrients and oxygen to your entire body, so reaching your daily recommended intake will help you improve your overall health.
We often forget to drink the required amount of water due to too much work or not paying enough attention. That is why we need a daily drink water reminder.
Improving your health is a glass of water away!
- Why does this app ask me to grant permission to send me notifications?
If you want this app to remind you to regularly drink water, this permission needs to be granted.
- The reminder doesn’t work?
If the notifications don’t show regularly, due to the app not being used frequently, you need to enter the app and log water in order to set the next reminder.
- What is a reminder interval?
When you select the reminder interval, you will receive reminders to drink water at set interval periods (e.g. every 10, 60 or 150 minutes).
- What will I get with the premium version?
With the premium version you get numerous useful features:
– Fully customizable drink volumes
– Expanded list of beverages
– Editing intake history by adding or deleting the logs
– Advanced statistics
– Custom reminder intervals to fit your life rhythm
– Unique notification sounds
– Synchronization with Health app
– No ads at all
The Pro upgrade may not be activated immediately after the subscription since the verification of the purchase may take some time. If the Pro version is still locked after a certain time, please try quitting and reopening the app.
- Want to unsubscribe?
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
4. Tap Subscriptions.
5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Note: Please write feedback on why you are cancelling the subscription, it would really mean to us.
Still haven’t gotten your answer? Don’t hesitate to email us! Our email is: email@example.com