- How does the app work?
To start with, you need to choose your plan (losing weight, maintaining weight or building muscle) depending on your needs. Furthermore, you need to enter your gender, age, activity level, weight and height. Based on that information, you’ll get the recommended daily intake. That’s when you start to count calories.
To begin, choose a meal and tap + button (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks). For every meal you have 3 options of adding your food: searching our food database, creating custom food or scanning the product barcode.
- When searching our food database, it gives you information on the selected food (nutrition facts, portion size). You can add food from our database by tapping + button.
- When creating custom food, you have to add all the info about that food (name, food category, servings, nutrients facts). Similary, you can do the same for making your whole meal.
- The third option is scanning barcodes. It gives you the nutrition facts too.
In addition, when you add particular food, the apple symbol (in the right top corner) changes with the number of food added.
Returning to the home page, you’ve got the information about the eaten and remaining/overeaten calories.
Also, you can follow your progress in the ‘Statistics’, which gives you charts for calorie intake, macro intake, weight tracker. If you upgrade to pro, you have access to the nutrient intake, body measurements, BMI and body fat.
You also have an option to choose challenges (no sweets, no meat or no fast food) in the ‘Achievements’.
Besides advanced statistics, pro upgrade offers to unlock all the nutrients.
- Database search not working?
First, check if your mobile data or Wi-Fi are off. If they are, turn them on to database search start working.
- Unable to Restore Purchase (Pro Upgrade) on other devices
When you want to restore pro upgrade, first you need to make sure you sign into Google Play with the same Google account you used to buy Calorigram Pro Upgrade. This step is important because your in-app purchase is tied to your Google account.
You may have to wait several minutes for it to check or manually update Google Play by doing the following steps:
- Go to phone settings.
- Go to ‘Apps’ or ‘Application manager’.
- Scroll down, and press ‘Google Play Store’.
- Tap on the menu button (3 dots in the top right corner), and then ‘Uninstall updates’.
- Return to the list of apps.
- Scroll down, and press ‘Google Play Services’.
- Go to ‘Storage’ and tap ‘Clear cache’.
- Press the back arrow to return to the list of apps, find ‘Calorigram’ app, clear the cache like in the previous step. Go back and force stop the app.
- Go back to the device’s home screen and relaunch the ‘Play Store’. Your ‘Play Store’ app should update to the latest version within a few minutes.
- Just tap on the menu button from within the ‘Play Store’ app and go to ‘Settings’. Tap on ‘Play Store Version’ to check for an update.
- Relaunch ‘Calorigram’ app and check if you are facing the same issue.
- Want to unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe from it on the Google Play Store.
- First, open the ‘Google Play Store’
- Click on your account icon
- Go to ‘Payments & subscriptions’ and then ‘Subscriptions’
- At the end, click on the ‘Calorigram’ app and then ‘Cancel subscription’
Note: Please write feedback on why you are canceling the subscription, it would really mean to us.
Still haven’t gotten your answer? Don’t hesitate to email us! Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org