- How does the app work?
Entering the app, you need to choose your plan (losing weight, maintaining weight or building muscle), then your gender, age, activity level, weight and height. Based on that information, you’ll get the recommended daily intake. That’s when you start to count calories.
To begin, tap + button when entering the app and choose a meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks). For every meal you have 3 options of adding your food: searching our food database, creating custom food or scanning the product barcode.
- When searching our food database, it gives you information on the selected food (nutrition facts, portion size). You can add food from our database by tapping + button.
- When you’re creating custom food, you have to add all the info about that food (name, food category, servings, nutrients facts). You can do the same for making your whole meal.
- The third option is scanning barcodes. It gives you the nutrition facts too.
When you add particular food, the apple symbol (on the right top corner) changes with number of food added.
Returning to the home page, you’ve got the information about the eaten and remaining calories.
You can follow your progress in the ‘Statistics’, which gives you charts for calorie intake, macro intake, weight tracker and in pro version nutrient intake, body measurements, BMI and body fat.
You also have an option to choose challenges (no sweets, no meat or no fast food) in the ‘Achievements’.
Beside advanced statistics, pro upgrade offers unlocking all nutrients. This is a lifetime pro update (for now).
- Database search not working?
Check if your mobile data or Wi-Fi are off. If they are, turn them on in order to database search starts working.
- Unable to Restore Purchase (Pro Upgrade) on other devices
If you made an in-app purchase in order to unlock the Free version, please continue reading.
If you have reinstalled an app, reset your Android device, or got a new Android device, you can regain access to the Pro Upgrade purchase you have made. To do this, ensure you sign into Google Play with the same Google account you used to buy Calorie Counter Pro Upgrade. Your in-app purchase is tied to your Google account. When you install the Calorie Counter app and launch it, the application should automatically query Google Play and check for in-app purchase you’ve made, restoring it for you.
However, the app may not immediately restore your purchase. You may have to wait several minutes for it to check or manually update Google Play by doing following steps:
1. Go to phone settings.
2. Go to “Apps” or “Application manager”.
3. Scroll down, and touch Google Play Store.
4. Tap on the menu button (3 dots at the top right corner), and then Uninstall updates.
5. Touch the back arrow to return to the list of apps.
6. Scroll down, and touch Google Play Services.
7. Go to Storage and tap Clear cache.
8. Now again touch the back arrow to return to the list of apps, find Calorie Counter app, clear the cache like in the previous step, then go back and force stop the app.
9. Once you are done performing the above step, go back to the device’s home screen and relaunch the Play Store. Your Play Store app should update to the latest version within a few minutes.
10. Just tap on the menu button from within the Play Store app and go to Settings. Scroll down until you see Play Store Version. Tap on that to check for an update.
11. Relaunch Calorie Counter app and check if you are facing the same issue.
Still haven’t gotten your answer? Don’t hesitate to email us! Our email is: email@example.com