- Diet suggestion?
At this moment, our app only shows burned calories’ statistics as well as more detailed charts for body measurements, weight tracker, and BMI. For diet suggestion you can download our ‘Calorie counter’ app which offers a diet plans for weight loss (currently available only on Google Play Store).
- The best time to do exercises?
We recommend 18h (reminder in app is also set at that time), but you can do it whenever you want as long as you don’t eat a couple of hours before the training.
- Workouts seem easy?
At the beginning the workouts might seem easy for very active users, but with time they’ll get harder. At the end, what counts is the end result, and we assure you – you’ll be satisfied with it.
- Want to unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe from it on the ‘Google Play Store’.
- Open the ‘Google Play Store’
- Click on your account icon
- Go to ‘Payments & subscriptions’ and then ‘Subscriptions’
- Click on the app and then ‘Cancel subscription’
Note: Please write feedback on why you are canceling the subscription, it would really mean to us.
You can unsubscribe from it on the ‘App Store’.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Note: Please write feedback on why you are cancelling the subscription, it would really mean to us.
Still haven’t gotten your answer? Don’t hesitate to email us! Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com